Start your business
You have a killer business idea - but want to talk to someone about the best way to start it as a business? Typically, we discuss types of structures that your business could form, and also how to start your business low cost but then the implications and timing for perhaps setting up a company later down the track.
- Business name, ABN and domain name registrations
- GST and income tax registrations
- Education around your reporting and tax obligations
- Accounting software and available business integrations if useful
- Payment options and cost efficient ways to collect payments from your new customers
- How to manage your finances to minimise the time you spend doing your accounting, and reduce compliance costs
GROW YOUR BUSINESS
You've started your business, and it's grown quickly and now you think it might be time to get in someone with a bit more know-how. We can look at your business, and help you set it up for further growth.
- Establishing accounting systems
- Implementing routine processes
- Helping you understand and easily meet your business obligations (GST, Income Tax)
- Advise on requirements for on-going accounting employees when it's time to engage a bookkeeper or internal accountant
Sometimes, things can get a little behind. We also offer a secondment service.
- Finalise your most recent accounts
- Reconcile your accounts to ensure accuracy and maximum deductions come tax time
- Get all income tax and GST reporting up to date
- Help you to find an ongoing solution, being hiring a third party bookkeeper or in house training
IMPROVe YOUR BUSINESS
We have a hands on former CFO on board, with detailed knowledge of the manufacturing and wholesale sectors. This enables us to provide you with tried and tested solutions to improve cash flow, reduce stock holdings and improve efficiencies, helping you get the most out of your business.
- From a business spring clean or preparation for sale, to assistance in acquiring new businesses, our clients are amazed at the results they are seeing. Have you ever seen a CFO at stocktake? This one get down with the details to really understand and maximise your business.